- It shows high resistance against acidic and alkaline liquids thanks to its PVC raw materials.
- It shows resistance against external forces because it has horseshoe shape and it has grooves vertically.
- It is easy to install because it is self-muffed and it has straight base.
- It is low weight so there is no need any machines to transport.
- Installation is done swiftly thanks to its self-muffed edge.
- The flow and flux of water increase because it has straight base.
- It can be produced as both imperforate and porous and as 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm diameters, and 6 meters length.
- It can be obtained high absorption flow and it helps prevent from returning back of water to the base thanks to its 220° hole angle.
- There is no need any professional, troublesome labor because its installation is very easy.
- It is resistant against sunlight and external factors.
- Imperforate pipes can be used as collector.
Standards about technicality of
PVC Tunnel Type Drainage Pipes were shown in the below.
Standard of Pipe: TS 13492
Chemical Resistance Standard: ISO TR 10358
PVC Raw Material Standard: DIN EN 1905